Healthy Heart Articles
You should have everythingyou eat in its natural form, as it comes from the ground, the less processed the better. Whole grains, beans and legumes, nuts, fatty fish, and teas are just as important because they offer all sorts of complex heart-protective phytonutrients.
- Resveratrol known to benefit the heart
- Healthy Heart Works 24/7 For Life
- Red Wine Health Benefits
- Your Heart and H2 Ohhh!
- Water Can Reduce Heart disease Risk
- Whole Grains Lower Heart Risks
- A Women's Heart
- Oats are Important to your Health